Website Midwest Communications, Inc.
Tired of feeling unfulfilled at work? Are you looking for a comp
RADIO ADVERTISING, DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERT
Midwest Communications has an immediate opening for an outgoing, adventurous, curious, and competitive person to represent our significant portfolio of digital media products (if it exists, we have it) and our market-leading radio stations JACK 106.5, WKZO, HITS 96.5, The Touch, WIN 98.5 & 102.7 The Fat One!
Our brands are highly recognizable. We move quickly to find effective solutions for our clients. We work hard and have fun doing it. If asking questions, being fearless, and using all your knowledge to make your client’s business grow sounds like you, we NEED to talk right now!
You will work in a high-energy culture, alongside numerous client-friendly media personalities and a talented creative services team. We provide innovative tools, such as leading-edge software systems, digital marketing support, and comprehensive audience and attribution research data. We empower you to take a bigger picture approach to marketing solutions.
• Creating successful multi-platform advertising presentations and campaigns which include the broad reach of broadcast radio, plus targeted digital marketing solutions.
• Effectively presenting and communicating ideas you create to local business decision-makers and bringing innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses.
• Establishing and maintaining customer relationships; communicating effectively with a wide range of personalities in a professional and courteous manner.
• Overseeing the execution of your marketing campaigns, providing continuous and amazing customer service, and exceeding client expectations to ensure success and repeat business.
• Prospecting new business continually.
• Endlessly learning and training on new marketing techniques.
• Attending all regular and necessary individual and group meetings.
• Reporting as required through our CRM and other platforms within established time frames.
• Meeting and exceeding sales goals and objectives.
• Ensuring your accounts are paid in a timely manner and following company credit processes.
• Other duties as assigned.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus structure, a full benefits package and unlimited opportunity for the right individual.
If you are ready to join our team, send your cover letter and resume today via e-
Mail to Director of Sales, Jay Morris at Jay.Morris@mwcadvertising.com
Midwest Communications is proud to be an equal opportunity employer by choice.
Contact:Director of Sales, Jay Morris
You must sign in to apply for this position.