Its fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
- Write, shoot and edit commercials, promos, and digital ads that meet or exceed client/station objectives and expectations
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and implement new ideas into your work
- Produce digital ads using current best practices
- Manage time while juggling multiple projects
- Collaborate with a variety of clients, account executives and team members throughout the production process
- Bring creative ideas to brainstorming sessions and readily pitch ideas to clients
- Maintain equipment and data files
- Other projects as assigned
- Must attend daily editorial meetings with the news team.
- Must write, shoot and edit topical promos and in-show teases for 4, 5, 6, 6:30, 9, and 10:00 pm newscasts.
- Must incorporate interactive and social media with branding efforts.
- Must tag episodic promos.
- Must review Public Service Announcements.
- Must serve as station brand ambassador for special events.
- Requires some commercial production.
- Assist news team during breaking news, special events, and weather coverage.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience required
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Must possess excellent communication skills including creative writing, grammar, spelling, and verbal
- Understand and successfully execute basic principles for copywriting, lighting, nonlinear editing, and design
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere
- Fluent in DSLR technology and cinematography
- Display understanding and skills with Adobe AfterFX
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Understand and use social media
- Comfortably communicate with a wide variety of personalities
- Ability to work in a rapid, fast-paced environment
- Thrive under tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Display a positive work ethic and a high degree of integrity and professionalism
- Must have a flexible schedule
***** EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *****
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer
You must sign in to apply for this position.