Its fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
The Newscast Director coordinates the efforts of all technical operators during newscasts and other live and recorded productions.
- Coordinates the efforts of all technical operators during newscasts and other live and recorded productions
- Supervises and assigns duties to workers engaged in technical control and production of programs
- Observes pictures through monitors and directs camera/video staff concerning the composition
- Acts as a liaison between engineering and production departments
- Works with the news producers to deliver a clean and high energy newscast
- Trains camera and CG operators on the proper operation during live broadcasts
- Switches video sources and given direction at the same time during live broadcasts
- Tests equipment to ensure proper operation
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Minimum of two years’ experience in news operations and production. (Depending on market size)
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines, and other office equipment
- Proficiency with broadcast control equipment
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Go to https://www.cbs42.com/work-with-cbs-42/
Click the link to search for jobs in Birmingham, AL
Locate the titled job posting
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, youll enjoy your career with us!
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer
You must sign in to apply for this position.