The Executive Assistant provides a full range of administrative and clerical support to the Vice President/General Manager and other station personnel, ensuring excellent customer service always.
- Provides administrative and clerical support to the Vice President/General Manager and other station personnel.
- Provides support to Business Administrator/HR.
- Manages calendars and appointments.
- Plans station events.
- Composes correspondence and prepares documents for transmission and/or distribution.
- Performs photocopying and other document production services.
- Performs other clerical functions as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Minimum one year’s experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the broadcast industry.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines, and other office equipment
- Proficiency with video editing equipment
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines, and other office equipment.
Go to https://www.cbs42.com/work-with-cbs-42/
Click the link to search for jobs in Birmingham, AL
Locate the titled job posting
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer
You must sign in to apply for this position.