The Production Assistant is responsible for various television production duties required to record scenes for live and recorded broadcasts.
- Composes and frames camera shots, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses and camera settings to achieve the effects sought by directors
- Adjusts positions and controls of cameras to change focus, exposure, and lighting as requested by the director
- Operates studio cameras during live broadcasts
- Operates remote cameras during live broadcasts
- Confers with directors and other crew members to discuss sequences, desired effects, camera movements, and lighting requirements
- Sets up cameras and related equipment
- Tests, cleans, maintains and repairs camera equipment
- Produces graphics for the newscast
- Creates graphics for the newscast
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines, and other office equipment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Go to https://www.cbs42.com/work-with-cbs-42/
Click the link to search for jobs in Birmingham, AL
Locate the titled job posting
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, youll enjoy your career with us!
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer
You must sign in to apply for this position.