If creating cutting-edge graphics is what you live for then we want to hear from you.
- Create visually compelling 2D/3D graphic assets
- Collaboratively with the Creative Services Director and the Creative Services team to understand project scope, visualize, and execute concepts for all station projects.
- Interacts with newscast management, news producers and directors to successfully create designs to help the storytelling process.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly develop a creative solution for daily news and promotion projects with the tools provided you.
- Bachelor's degree in Design/Animation or equivalent training and/or experience.
- 3-4 years experience preferred. Attention to detail is a must.
- Efficient in 3D animation, preferably in Cinema 4D
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite - specifically After Effects, Photo Shop, and Illustrator is required. Premier Pro is desired.
- Experience with Ross Xpression and Axis News/Order/Maps is preferred. You will need to speak to this experience. Sufficient training will be provided within first 30 days of employment
- Must be able to take direction in style and technique and be open to constructive feedback.
- Willingness to both learn new skills/software and teach your teammates your skills when appropriate.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required.
- Broadcast experience strongly desired.
To Apply: Go to https://www.cbs42.com/work-with-cbs-42/ Click the link to search for jobs in Birmingham, AL Locate the titled job posting APPLY!
You must sign in to apply for this position.