Coverage You Can Count On
WIAT CBS-42 is on the search for a rock star Commercial Producer who will be responsible for the development of cutting-edge commercial spots, image spots, and more from concept to completion. This person has the drive and passion for editing and shooting and thinking outside the box on creativity and concepts to drive ratings and sales. Creative scripting, shooting, lighting, and non-linear editing experience are a must.
- Creatively write, shoot, and edit content to tell compelling stories
- Collaborate with creative team and project stakeholders to produce videos and digital content that are on-brand and drive results
- Project management. Seeing a project through from conceptualization to completion.
- Maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
- Coordinate production, including working with clients, account executives, agencies, as well as planning location(s), talent, music, voice-over, and reserving any other technical pieces (camera’s, vehicles, etc.) needed for projects
- Manage video equipment and software needs
- Lighting and in-studio production.
- Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long-form spots from concept to completion
- Interpreting the client's business needs; developing design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues
- Perform other duties, as directed by management
- Minimum 3-4 years commercial and/or promotion experience, or college degree preferred
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Broad understanding of marketing and design
- Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and proper lighting techniques
- Exhibit advanced editing expertise After Effect, Illustrator preferred.
- A passion to stay up-to-date on production trends and continually strive to push boundaries
- Live, multi-camera production and microwave truck experience preferred
- Software skills required include Adobe CC Suite production package including; Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition and Media Encoder
- The position will require day-to-day multi-tasking, as well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Occasional weekends, evenings, and holiday shifts will be required
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record as some travel may be required for commercial shoots and production meetings with advertisers of the station
- Possess a strong understanding of fundamental design, a strong sense of color, typography, and composition
- Meet all deadlines, fulfill scheduling commitments and consistently achieve quick turnarounds in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Go to https://www.cbs42.com/work-with-cbs-42/
Click the link to search for jobs in Birmingham, AL
Locate the titled job posting
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer
You must sign in to apply for this position.