Position: Digital Sales Manager
Reports to; WDEF-TV, Inc. General Sales Mgr.
WDEF-TV, Inc., a subsidiary of Morris Network, Inc., is seeking a Digital Sales Manager who can take us to the next level. The DSM will cultivate new business, grow existing business and work as a team leader with seasoned marketing Account Executives who attain results for their clients by recommending solutions that combine traditional and digital media (“tradigital”). The candidate will have full access to a suite of “ChartLocal digital agency marketing services” as well as “television station digital assets” in order to achieve the stations digital revenue goals.
ChartLocal Digital Marketing Services include:
· Website Services: Design, Hosting, Domain, Security, Updates & Maintenance
· Content Services: Social Media Management, Database Management, Blogging, SEO
· Advertising Services: SEM, Targeted Display, Pandora Radio, YouTube, Social Media Ads
· Software Services: Contesting, Directories and Reputation Management, Conversion Tracking
Television Station Digital Assets include:
· News Website: Display Ads, Video Pre/Post Roll, Deals, Content Sponsorships, Native Advertising
· News Mobile App: Display Ads, Video Pre/Post Roll, Content Sponsorships, Native Advertising
· Non-Traditional: Event Marketing, Outside Media Partnerships, etc.
The candidate must be willing to take ownership of the TV Station’s Digital budget. This means a dedicated effort to generate business on his/her own, as well as a dedicated focus on working with the sales team to help them close more digital business. The expectation will be to “lead with digital” by identifying “digital pain points” for prospects and offering solution-based marketing to help the prospects improve his or her business. The ideal candidate will also have experience securing relationships with franchise organizations and multi-location businesses. The DSM must have strong digital knowledge: able to explain the logistics and functionality of Digital Marketing at a high level as well as in detail.
During the interview process, we will be evaluating quantifiable evidence of sales success as well as examples demonstrating digital marketing knowledge. Knowing the many digital marketing products and how they work together to create a strategy is paramount to the candidate’s success.
If this describes you and you’re looking for a position that will allow you to leverage your talent and make an impact on business and your own career, the role of a Digital Sales Manager is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Send a Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Valid DL with clean DMV record and auto insurance required. EEO M/F/D/V. Must pass pre-employment screening.
Requirements:See job description
You must sign in to apply for this position.