WDAY-TV has an immediate opening for a Videographer
WDAY, the #1 station in Fargo, North Dakota is looking for a Videographer to join our team and work in our multi-platform newsroom. As a videographer, you will shoot, edit, and occasionally conduct interviews for TV, social media, and digital products. You will be responsible for setting up and coordinating live-shots on a daily basis. We shoot on JVC cameras, edit on Adobe Premiere, have three live-cell units, a drone, and multiple other tools for you to use. A college degree in journalism or related field is preferred. The successful candidate must have a clean driving record, be organized, and work well under pressure.
Top reasons WDAY is the place for you:
· Competitive pay
· Sign on bonus
· We believe in a good work/life balance for all employees.
· A newsroom that promotes from within to help employees achieve personal/professional goals.
· Good mix of veteran journalists and new professionals.
· Individual and spacious workstations, including your own edit suite.
· Monthly cell phone stipend.
· Generous PTO/holiday plan with up to 23 paid days off the first year.
· A full benefits package, including health, dental, vision and a 401k plan.
· Onsite workout room for employees.
· Ongoing train opportunities for all employees.
WDAY is an award-winning station, taking home multiple Emmys awards as well as regional and national Edward R Murrow awards over the past few years. We are a locally owned and operated station. We produce over 35 hours of local news, weather and sports content each week as we continue to grow our staff in the news departments.
To apply, go to www.forumcomm.com/careers/ and make sure to include a link of your resume reel, resume and references.
You must sign in to apply for this position.