WCTI/WYDO is looking for a Multi-Media Journalist. Your responsibilities as an MMJ will include reporting, shooting and editing news stories, enterprising story ideas, developing contacts, as well as other responsibilities as assigned. You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet, social networking sites and mobile phones, in addition to television.
- Sharp news judgment
- The ability to tell an NPPA style story
- Excellent technical skills
- The ability to work well independently
- Must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record
- A minimum of 1 year reporting experience is preferred
- Experience with live shots is required
- Experience with Live-U is a plus
- While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
You must sign in to apply for this position.