WAAY is looking for hungry, passionate Multimedia Journalists who crave coming to work every day.
The ideal candidates have a thirst for breaking news, public safety, education, cultivating sources and asking questions that will hold people accountable. You will be a creative writer and storyteller ready to break the surface with your stories. You will value engaging and active stand-ups. You will appreciate constructive criticism and put ideas into action.
In return, WAAY 31 will take the time and spend the money to invest in you. You will have a voice in the newsroom, opportunities for advancement and the most sophisticated technology in the industry. We will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
- Bachelor degree in Journalism, Mass Communication or equivalent.
- 2 years experience as a MMJ is required.
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to shoot and edit video.
- Willing to work in any weather condition, holidays and weekends.
You must sign in to apply for this position.