Website Townsquare Media
Ready to super-charge your media career at New Jersey’s #1 radio station? Townsquare Media Trenton/New Jersey 101.5-WKXW-FM is searching for our next great part-time Multimedia Producer. New graduates are welcome to apply as this is a career launching pad–not just a job. The ideal candidate will partner with our hosts to create exciting radio shows and engaging online digital content. If you’re creative, have strong digital skills, positive energy, an outgoing personality and a strong work ethic, this could be the perfect gig for you! The job location is in-office in Trenton, New Jersey, Monday-Friday. Hours vary, but could start as early as 5:30AM or end as late as 11PM.
- Report directly to the New Jersey 101.5 Director of Content
- Screen callers for the on-air program, selecting only the best calls for interaction with the host
- Coordinate guests and interviews
- Incorporate listener online comments, Tweets, app chats, Facebook posts, and poll results into the show
- Communicate clearly and effectively between news, digital and programming departments
- Curate WordPress website posts
- Leverage search and social data to drive on-air and online programming ideas
- Identify the best on-air segments, calls, guests, and other content to be highlighted on all platforms
- Includes the potential to interact with host on air.
- Goal oriented and a strong work ethic
- Superior knowledge of news, current events and pop culture
- Ability to ideate topics and posts for shows
- Dependable transportation
- Computer literacy in applicable programs (WordPress, Adobe, Canva)
- Strong desire to be coached, mentored, and developed
- Excellent communication, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree or partial college degree preferred
- Previous media experience a plus
You must sign in to apply for this position.