At Townsquare we are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to grow personally and professionally. You can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment that fosters success, training, development and unlimited earning potential.
Are you driven by customer success and finding the perfect solution for your clients? Do you want to grow your career with the industry leader in digital space, make money and have fun while doing it? Then we want to talk to you!
We’re looking to build out a team of driven individuals to bring our best-in-class marketing solutions to local business in the Portsmouth market. This team is at the forefront of establishing and maintaining client relationships by leveraging our cross-platform advertising solutions to develop successful marketing campaigns for our clients.
- Determine strategy for identifying, connecting and closing new opportunities in your local market
- Prospect and identify potential clients using our proprietary data and analytics
- Build and maintain close working relationships with internal teams to identify upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide world class client service, research and market analysis to create a successful campaign for our clients.
- Responsible for bringing our premier marketing and advertising solutions to local and regional businesses in the Portsmouth market
- Diversifying our clients’ solutions through cross-selling a variety of marketing solutions including broadcast, digital (website design, SEO, SEM, Programmatic, Paid Search/Social, etc.), live event sponsorship and much more
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding aggressive sales goal Strong marketing acumen
- Effective verbal and written communications essential.
- Experience selling or working with digital and or multimedia advertising solutions
- 1+ year of sales or marketing experience is preferred, but not required
- Goal-oriented, strong work ethic and a desire to learn and grow a career in Sales
- Valid Driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
You must sign in to apply for this position.