Do you love helping businesses grow? Do you want to develop a team that excels at uncovering marketing objectives and building integrated solutions? This is a rare and exciting opportunity to grow and manage a sales force and be part of our “best in class” sales management team.
At Townsquare, we are a team of driven individuals who strive to be the leader in local media by building the strongest brands in the market, and monetizing those brands on air, on line and on site through our premier marketing and advertising solutions.
We are looking for a hands-on leader with proven success in the media and advertising space to join Townsquare as a Director of Sales. This is a management position with a focus on driving revenue by building a culture of success and leading their team to become the best in-class media company in their local market.
- Manage the daily operations of the local radio, live event and digital sales department.
- Lead sales team to exceed revenue targets by developing a sales strategy and holding the team accountable to hitting and exceeding their individual goals.
- Retain and support our A players, recruit and grow new sellers on the team Recruit/Train New and current AE’s
- Work independently and as part of a team to achieve set goals and take us to new heights
- Drive key account growth through the selling of results based, integrated programs while also pushing significant new business and marketing development.
- Drive digital revenue and hold team accountable to digital goals established by the team and company
- Responsible for maximizing client revenue opportunities with on-going account list management
- Daily on-street presence meeting with prospects and clients, assisting AE’s with presentations and in-field coaching.
- Set and hold account executives accountable in achieving their daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s.
- Represent TSM to key client accounts and community; developing strong client relationships and community partnerships that further our business.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Participate as a key member of the leadership team.
- 3+ years of sales management experience and/or marketing in digital and broadcast media
- Strong understanding of digital marketing solutions and track record of success in selling digital solutions
- Radio experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Website sales a plus
- Previous experience setting & holding team accountable to sales metrics
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to develop exciting written proposals and verbal delivery
- Must have a successful track record and experience in consultative selling
You must sign in to apply for this position.