Website SummitMedia, LLC
SummitMedia is a broadcast and digital media company
SummitMedia, LLC, a multimedia company with broadcasting, digital media, and event brands across multiple markets is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Campaign Assistant. This is a hybrid opportunity in our Birmingham, AL offices. The right candidate must be based in Birmingham and be willing to work both in the office and remote, as needed. This is an ideal opportunity for a recent grad with at least one year of work experience with a digital media and/or digital marketing focus.
The Digital Campaign Assistant will work closely with our Digital and Sales Operations team to ensure the success of our Digital Advertising Campaigns. This role requires a great deal of support interaction including internal and external communication.
Position responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Processing and entering digital campaign request for proposals/RFP’s
· Using our online management portal system to monitor campaigns once they have launched
· Communicating with sales reps regarding items for launch campaigns (creative specs, tracking pixels, etc)
· Managing monthly reporting for all digital campaigns
If you are a self-motivated and highly organized Digital Marketing Assistant or Advertising Operations Assistant who wants a fun, entertainment-focused work environment, we want to connect with you! You should be a passionate problem-solver who enjoys proactive communication.
What You’ll Bring:
· 1+ years experience in a Digital Marketing role in a professional office environment
· Proven track record of being professional, analytical, detail-oriented, and organized
· Experience working in a fast-paced and professional environment
· Experience creating custom pieces and tools for sales and marketing
· Experience building positive internal team relationships and driving collaboration
· Strong CRM and Microsoft Applications Suite capabilities
· College degree in media, communications or marketing preferred
What We Offer:
· Competitive compensation with internal career development
· A growing group of media brands with a great team environment
· Best training and resources in the business
· Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K, Vacation & Holiday time
All inquiries will be confidential. Not a traditional job-seeker? That’s OK, we want to connect with you! This position is based in our corporate office located in Birmingham, AL.
About SummitMedia, LLC
SummitMedia, LLC is an integrated broadcasting, digital media, direct marketing and events company. We have markets and brands across the U.S.
It is the policy of SummitMedia LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, or sex.
You must sign in to apply for this position.