Website SummitMedia, LLC
SummitMedia is a broadcast and digital media company
SummitMedia, LLC, a multimedia company with broadcasting, digital, events, and video brands across multiple markets is seeking a highly talented Digital and Social Content Strategy Manager. This newly created role will impact our growing brands across multiple formats and markets. The right leader will continuously collaborate with our team in programming as we grow our digital and social media footprint.
Do you have experience managing digital content in the radio industry? Are you an expert in platforms such as Google Ad Manager, Amazon TAM, Google Analytics, WordPress One CMS, HubSpot, and Facebook ADs? Do you have experience creating compelling content as well as mapping out a top-notch user experience? If so, we want to hear from you! You should be a passionate, collaborative problem-solver who enjoys building strategy and systems.
You’ll be responsible for creating a comprehensive reporting system, analyzing data and business metrics, and staying on top of leading-edge technological developments. As a critical player in this role, you’ll have the opportunity to drive the strategy for all digital content within a national media group.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive digital and social content strategy for our local teams.
• Create a reporting system, analyze data, and provide business metrics for all digital and social brands.
• Manage existing and cultivate new relationships with content partners and platform providers.
• Stay on top of leading-edge technological developments in user experience, platforms, and content creation tools and providers.
• Work with local teams to ensure the effective execution of digital and social content strategies.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement and growth.
• Monitor and distribute digital and social content on all platforms, ensuring timely and effective delivery.
• 3+ years of experience managing digital/social media content in the radio industry.
• Expert knowledge of Google Ad Manager, Amazon TAM, Google Analytics, WordPress One CMS, HubSpot, and Facebook ADs.
• Proven experience in creating and implementing digital and social content strategies.
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data and provide business metrics.
• Passionate about staying on top of leading-edge technological developments in user experience, platforms, and content creation tools and providers.
What We Offer:
• Competitive compensation with base, commissions, and bonus opportunities
• A growing group of media brands with a great team environment
• Best training and resources in the business
• Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K, Vacation & Holiday time