Website SummitMedia Corp
The company: SummitMedia is a dynamic, radio & digital company, serving our local customers with focus-based messages that deliver results. With five radio stations, five websites, digital product suite, and a team of passionate, creative and talented professionals, we customize message development strategies for clients to share with thousands of potential customers through creative and diversified products on-air, online and on location. We recruit, develop, empower, and retain motivated employees who identify opportunities to create solutions that benefit their customers and the communities they serve. By initiating future growth, professionally and personally, company-wide openness, strategic innovation, and personal ownership, SummitMedia Omaha strives to surpass client expectations. We embrace a professional family atmosphere, where a healthy work-life balance is supported by a culture founded on Respect, Integrity, Customer Focus, and having Fun!
Responsibilities:Overview: Provide marketing solutions to existing and prospective clients utilizing on-air, online and on location opportunities and sponsorships to help businesses grow.
- A marketing or sales background, with proven success at finding decision makers and guiding decisions; ideally 2+ years of outside sales experience
- Proven success at negotiation, closing business, and new business development
- Proven experience at multi-tasking in a fast paced and changing environment while meeting goals and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written with the ability to present to potential clients, often in a group
- Adaptability in working with and building long term relationships with a variety of businesses
- Ability to utilize strong listening skills, knowledge, and curiosity to seek the best solutions for clients
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel, and Microsoft Word
- Proven networking skills with the ability to attend events to improve business relationships
- Proven self-starter with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Professional appearance required
- Able to provide transportation to meet weekly required meetings with valid driver’s license
- Excellent time management skills
- Media sales experience is preferred
- Prefer a 4-year degree in applicable field (not required)
You must sign in to apply for this position.