Website Sinclair Broadcast Group
WHAM is seeking a Digital Sales Manager who will ensure all digital objective, including internet and mobile, exceed or meet company revenue growth goals.
Responsibilities:Not every day will look the same, however, the main responsibilities of our Digital Sales Managers will include the below responsibilities:
- Meet with sales staff regularly to provide support and feedback on digital platform integrations or opportunities for our customers
- Meet with vendors and potential vendors to improve existing and develop new programs as well as find and develop new initiatives and programs to advance the digital team
- Gather new media technology and content information and research to provide the station with the most competitive advantage
- Maintain high level communications with all station and corporate management, sales staff, as well as vendors
- Execute training for sales management, account executives and content producers
Requirements:What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
- Ability to lead, train and inspire sales professionals
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, social media and content
- Hands on experience developing new business as a skilled negotiator and motivator, a proven track record of digital success
- Passion for leading and contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
- Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of the changing landscape of integrated marketing
- 5 years digital management experience, preferably in a TV sales environment
- College degree preferred
- Broadcast or television management experience is a plus
You must sign in to apply for this position.