Website Scott Communications Inc.
· Responsible for all production to clear the air as ordered.
· Edit Audio/Produce Commercials for customers with input from the sales team.
· Responsible for making sure all 6 stations are on the air in proper working order 24/7
· Local Content Management- Developing and implementing ideas with the sales manager that can be monetized related to local content.
· Confirming Production Orders with the traffic department so that all audio clears as ordered. All audio loaded as ordered.
· Promotions coordinator- Work with sales manager to make sure that all elements of station promotions are properly executed.
· Answer phone when office manager is at lunch
· Producer of all sports games that run on any of the stations
· Delivering commercial audio to sales team members once commercials are produced
· Execution of all on air contest (Que to calls and any other direct call to action contest)
· On air phone interviews
· Voiceovers for commercials
· Voice Tracking
· Daily verification that all stations are at proper power levels
· On site client recordings per the request of sales department
· Remote Broadcasts and local special events (One of the faces of the radio station)
· Local Focus Ambassador- Constantly working with station management to develop actionable plans for community engagement/involvement.
You must sign in to apply for this position.