Website RESULTS BROADCASTING
We are seeking a dynamic and outgoing individual to join our team as a Small Market Radio Announcer. The successful candidate will be responsible for hosting live radio programs, conducting interviews, and providing on-air announcements.
- Host live radio programs, including music, news, and talk shows
- Conduct interviews with guests and on-air personalities
- Provide on-air announcements, including news updates and station promotions
- Engage with listeners through social media and other digital platforms
- Attend community events and serve as an ambassador for the station
- Work with the programming and advertising team to develop and execute engaging content
- Collaborate with all staff to plan and execute daily programming schedule
- Produce and edit audio content, including commercials, interviews, segments, and promos
- Coordinate and schedule guest appearances and live events
- Ensure all audio content adheres to industry standards and best practices
- Coordinate and execute website, social, text and email club content
- Monitor and track ratings and listener feedback to continually improve programming
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to ensure alignment with station goals and objectives
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a radio announcer or related role
- Strong on-air presence and ability to engage with listeners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in audio editing software such as Adobe Audition
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Passion for radio and desire to continually improve programming
- Creativity and ability to generate engaging and original content ideas
If you are a dynamic and outgoing individual looking to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity. Results Broadcasting’s Studios are in Shawano, Wisconsin. Shawano is located approximately 30 miles Northwest of Green Bay. Results Broadcasting, Inc. (WTCH WOWN WOTE WJMQ) is an Equal Opportunity Employer Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com please reference “ON-AIR” in subject line.
You must sign in to apply for this position.