Website Ohana Broadcast Company
You can work in the fun, fast-paced world of broadcast media with us at Pacific Media Group! We are 1027 Da Bomb, 947 KUMU, 1059 The Wave, and the NEW HI93. Our group of stations includes the #1 18-34 and 18 -49 radio stations in Hawaii, two are in the Top 5 in Honolulu, and the station with the most listeners in all of Hawaii.
We are looking for Interactive Media Coordinator. If your thing is all about the Web, from design to creating content, this the opportunity for you. These media opportunities don’t happen too often.
Pacific Media Group offers Full-Time employees medical and dental insurance, paid vacation leave, and 401k benefits.
- Responsible for collaborating on ideas, then executing innovative and effective digital marketing campaigns that drive successful listener engagement and strong business metrics within brand guidelines. May include supporting offline items.
- Improve and maintain user-friendly websites on WordPress platforms that, reflect stations' identities, feature station promotions and community outreach efforts to serve the public and grow loyal listeners.
- Execute graphic design, landing pages, display banner ads, streaming ads, site navigation, and layout of content for existing and new websites.
- Collaborate with personnel in programming, sales, and marketing to create effective user and client -friendly campaigns and online/off-line products.
- Create and place banner and tile ads on websites as sold by sales department.
- Insert, upload and schedule ads, including static ads pre-roll video, and more in an accurate and timely manner.
- Produce static and video advertising for stations as needed to promote or publicize stations, personalities, contests, community support and for other uses.
- Maintain stations' profiles across social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.). Developing and create content and interact with online communities to grow fanbase and keep listeners informed. Plan daily activities while monitoring successful strategies.
- Immediately inform General Manager and Director of Marketing & Promotions, when issues and/or discrepancies arise.
- Monitor all company websites and social media outlets regularly to ensure visibility, accuracy, timeliness, appropriate content and design suitability.
- Collect and share digital performance analytics with insight on successful strategies and enhancement opportunities.
- Ensure all EEO job announcements and FCC annual report are maintained on websites.
- Additional duties as assigned by management and corporate leadership.
- Understand HTML5, Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Edge), Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc), and DoubleClick for Publishers, Digital Video Editing software (AVS, Premiere Pro).
- Savvy in Google Analytics, SEO optimization, social media strategies with an ability to creatively carry out trending, exciting, relevant content and activities.
- Able to consistently exercise independent judgement and discretion while interacting with coworkers, listeners and the community at large.
- Graphic design, marketing, communications or relevant degree preferred.
- This position requires regular in person attendance at our headquarters in Honolulu, Hawaii.
You must sign in to apply for this position.