We are seeking an exceptional, business and technically minded, RADIO PERSON with on air experience and a business mind to run our group of radio stations in Roswell, NM. This person will be paid a salary plus monthly commission. This person will oversee daily operations for two powerful and stable radio stations in Roswell New Mexico. This person will oversee the programming, marketing and sales and help with the technical operations for all the stations as well as areas of broadcast facility compliance. You will work closely with the NM Market Manager, the Program Director, Business Manager and Engineer. It is a great team! And we need you to help lead it! THIS IS AN UNBELIEVABLE OPPORTUNITY TO MANAGE 2 STABLE RADIO STATIONS IN SOUTHEAST NEW MEXICO! DON’T PASS THIS GIG UP!
Responsibilities:Required Responsibilities and Expectations:
- work closely with the PD on programming, branding, and marketing of all stations.
- work closely with the station business manager and the NM Market Manager to maintain revenue/and increase sales
- work closely with the station engineer to ensure top performance of broadcast excellence
- work closely with the NM Market Manager on budgets, sales/station promotions, personnel decisions.
Requirements:Preferred Minimum Requirements:
- Radio Broadcast Management is a plus. On Air and Programming experience is a plus!
- Broadcast Sales, client relationships are a plus!
- A current understanding of Wide Orbit and NexGen Automation is a plus.
- Commercial production, on-air shift abilities is a plus!
- Must have 10 years of broadcast experience. • Must possess a valid driver’s license.
You must sign in to apply for this position.