Website Nexstar Media
The PM Camera Operator, composes and frames camera shots, applying the technical aspects of lenses and camera settings to achieve the effects sought by Newscast Directors.
Responsibilities:DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adjusts positions and controls of cameras to change focus, exposure and lighting as requested by the Newscast Director.
- Operates studio cameras during live broadcasts.
- Operates remote cameras during live broadcasts.
- Confers with Newscast Directors and other crew and staff members to discuss show rundowns, desired effects, camera movements and lighting requirements.
- Sets up cameras and related equipment.
- Tests, cleans, maintains and repairs camera equipment.
- Produces graphics for newscast.
- Operates graphics productions to create graphics for the newscast.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements:REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- Must be able to perform all duties under high stress situations and conditions.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficiency with computers, telephone, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
You must sign in to apply for this position.