Website Nexstar Media
The AM Camera Operator, composes and frames camera shots, applying the technical aspects of lenses and camera settings to achieve the effects sought by Newscast Directors.
Responsibilities:DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adjusts positions and controls of cameras to change focus, exposure and lighting as requested by the Newscast Director.
- Operates studio cameras during live broadcasts.
- Operates remote cameras during live broadcasts.
- Confers with Newscast Directors and other crew and staff members to discuss show rundowns, desired effects, camera movements and lighting requirements.
- Sets up cameras and related equipment.
- Tests, cleans, maintains and repairs camera equipment.
- Produces graphics for newscast.
- Operates graphics productions to create graphics for the newscast.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements:REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- Must be able to perform all duties under high stress situations and conditions.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficiency with computers, telephone, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Apply for job at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/nexstar/details/PT-AM-Camera-Operator_REQ-23748 Employees apply through WorkDay under the Career icon AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYEE. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. WE ARE NOT ABLE TO AKNOWLEDGE RECEIPTS OF APPLICATIONS. WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF YOUR APPLICATION IS CHOSEN.
You must sign in to apply for this position.