Website Nexstar Media
News4Utah (KTVX/KUCW – the ABC and CW affiliates in Salt Lake City) seeks a Promotions Producer who is a highly motivated and creative individual. This position will be responsible for producing effective on-air promotional spots, digital marketing and special projects.
Responsibilities:Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Creative Services Director and Promotion Manager to conceive, write, produce, and edit compelling on-air promos and image campaigns either independently or as a team
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time
- Push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to brand guidelines
- Produce client sponsored promotional content, as assigned
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
Requirements:Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of on-air promotion experience as a writer/producer/editor for a local station or cable network working in a news environment
- Must have ability to work daytime hours regularly and flexible hours including weekends when needed
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to provide a reel of work examples -- include a web address with your resume or cover letter.
- Strong non-linear editing skills
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience in After Effects and Photoshop
- Passion for strong image and promotion writing
- Possess strong video production skills utilizing Sony, Canon, Panasonic, and Blackmagic Cameras
- Working knowledge of lighting and audio gear
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interact with all departments
- Knowledge of DaVinci Resolve and Video Copilot plug-ins is a plus
- Must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work near others, work outdoors occasionally in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
- In addition, must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment weighing up to 25 pounds, and can handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
You must sign in to apply for this position.