Website Nexstar Media
The Sales Assistant works within established Sales Department guidelines to maximize station revenue opportunities from an order entry, traffic and accounting perspective. This includes monitoring order fulfillment and ensuring campaigns run in-full. The Sales assistant is also responsible for performing all clerical functions required by department personnel as needed.
Responsibilities:Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs all clerical functions for the Sales Department
- Maintains awareness of the most current traffic policies, practices and procedures
- Enters order, traffic and accounting data using computers, ledgers, orders and other resources
- Corresponds with customers and confers with coworkers to answer inquiries and resolve account problems
- Prepares forms and reports
- Monitors inventory
- Maintains files and other business records Occasionally assist with reception duties Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements:Requirements and Skills:
- High School diploma
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Minimum one year’s experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the sales or media fields
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
- Must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work near others.
- Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
Apply for job at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/nexstar/details/National-Sales-Assistant_REQ-24168 Employees apply through Workday under the Career icon.
You must sign in to apply for this position.