Website Nexstar Media
ABC4 Utah, a leading broadcasting company in Salt Lake City, is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for utilizing market research and analyzing data to develop marketing presentations that assist the local sales team in delivering results for our clients. In this role, you will collaborate with sales support staff, account executives, administrative team members, Digital Sales Manager, Local Sales Manager and Director of Sales. This position functions full time from company offices and studios in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Responsibilities:Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and execute marketing campaign presentations across various channels, including television, digital, and social media. This includes developing campaign concepts, creating content, and analyzing campaign effectiveness.
- Research TV viewing levels, digital products’ usage, and category insights to help sellers come up with a compelling story that show why advertisers should partner with the station.
- Create and publish sales materials and presentations for account executives and sales leaders.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with external vendors, media partners, and community organizations to support marketing initiatives.
- Act as liaison with our lifestyle show to coordinate segment and sponsorship scheduling.
- Maintain a high level of public relations as a representative Nexstar in all settings.
- Contribute to the management and growth of meaningful client relationships.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements:Requirements and Skills:
- BA or BS in Business Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
- 2+ years of linear or digital marketing or media sales preferred
- A passion for delivering results to both internal and external clients
- Knowledge of Nielsen, Scarborough, or other marketing research vendors a plus
- Understanding of the local digital marketing services product offering and effective use for clients
- Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who can work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Meaningful contributor in sales meetings on marketing topics (ex. best practice sharing, industry trends)
- Be an effective partner with the market’s sales team in generating linear and digital revenue
Apply for job at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/nexstar/details/Marketing-Coordinator_REQ-23636 Employees apply through Workday under the Career icon.