Website Nexstar Media
Work with ABC4 TV and Nexstar’s Digital team covering the great state of Utah. Nexstar is the #1 TV operator and among the largest digital services company in the US providing digital products such as CTV, OTT, Mobile Video Display, Social Media and Streaming platforms.
Our clients receive access to audiences that love our local news, weather and sports and ABC network shows such as the Bachelor and Bachelorette, American Idol, Jimmy Kimmel Live, NBA, Monday Night Football, NFL Raiders, Broncos and Chargers pre-seasons, NCAA Football, Formula 1 Racing, and the NHL Stanley Cup finals.
When you start your career in Broadcast and Digital Advertising right here. We provide extensive training and sales leads to help you develop as an advertising professional. You will learn everything you need to know about building a successful career in an exciting field with great income potential. The job reports in person at our studios in SLC and works remotely to prospect for sales and meet clients as required.
First year Account Executives with sales experience can earn $50k-85K+. A base draw is guaranteed while you train and build on your first accounts, with a generous commission schedule that can double and triple your income over time. A generous benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and 401K.
Responsibilities:The Sales Account Executive generates advertising revenue by:
- Calling on small, medium, and large businesses and agencies and finding new potential clients; to convince them of the merits of working with ABC4 and Nexstar Digital to deliver great results for their advertising investments.
- Implementing strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
- Establishing credible relationships within the local business community and develops new accounts
- Maintaining assigned accounts.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to clients.
- Demonstrate the vast options available to clients and how specific advertising tools will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Provide clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
- Develop advertising schedules and campaigns in accordance with company pricing and policies to meet client needs and expectations.
- Work as part of an energetic team of sales and support professionals.
- Maintain a high level of public relations in all settings and as a representative of the company throughout the communities we serve.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements:Requirements & Skills:
- We prefer candidates with demonstrated sales experience in advertising media, however, we will consider candidates with a high drive for achievement and a combination of college education and communications-related experience.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record and reliable transportation
- Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Excellent communications skills including writing and presenting proposals.
- Experience with MS Outlook including Word, Excel, Power Point and Teams.
- Proficiency with computing machines and general office equipment.
You must sign in to apply for this position.