Website Nexstar Media
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Research Director, the Special Projects Coordinator works with sales managers and account executives to oversee sales projects involving sponsorship elements, contests, and other non-traditional revenue. The Special Projects Coordinator acts as a department liaison for sales to communicate with news, marketing, digital and productions teams to ensure fulfillment of such projects.
Responsibilities:Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Spearheads the development, execution, and fulfillment of sales projects that involve sponsorships, contests, and other non-traditional revenue.
- Assists traffic log coordinator to fill unsold inventory with station project initiatives.
- Communicates with coworkers to answer inquiries and resolve problems.
- Coordinate Sales Department projects and promotions to ensure all pieces are executed.
- Consistently meets or exceeds deadlines on projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provide backup to Traffic Manager and Traffic Coordinator
- Provide backup to Local and National Sales Assistants
Requirements:Requirements & Skills:
- College Degree
- Fluency in English – Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners and other office equipment
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks under deadline
You must sign in to apply for this position.