Website Nexstar Media
WHNT-TV, CBS in Huntsville, Alabama, has an immediate opening for a part-time Production Assistant.
The Production Assistant is responsible for various television production duties required to record scenes for live and recorded broadcasts.
- Composes and frames camera shots, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses and camera settings to achieve the effects sought by directors
- Adjusts positions and controls of cameras to change focus, exposure and lighting as requested by the director
- Operates studio cameras during live broadcasts
- Operates remote cameras during live broadcasts
- Confers with directors and other crew members to discuss sequences, desired effects, camera movements and lighting requirements
- Sets up cameras and related equipment
- Tests, cleans, maintains and repairs camera equipment
- Produces graphics for newscast
- Creates graphics for the newscast
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements:Requirements & Skills:
- Previous experience preferred but, not required
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Willing to work early AM hours, weekends, holidays
Apply Online at https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/nexstar/job/Part-Time-Production-Assistant_REQ-25331?locationRegionStateProvince=31475924e5494080a8a458bf4fa293ed&locations=0b7c96a3cb1601962430b0650201ef20 Job Req #25331
You must sign in to apply for this position.