Website Nexstar Media
If you have experience selling media (radio, print, digital) preferably in the Burlington-Plattsburgh region and are looking for an opportunity to grow further, faster, we’d like to meet you.
WVNY/ABC and WFFF/FOX in the Burlington/Plattsburgh market seeks a results-driven Account Executive. This experienced sales professional must have a winning attitude and a desire to succeed!
Responsibilities include managing agency business, new business generation, client relationship building, proposal preparation and presentation to a diverse customer base. The position requires excellent communication, customer service, and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be a people person who is responsible for developing large-scale new business clients and growing digital revenue!
- Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
- Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
- Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
- Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
- Informs customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
- Develops Television and Internet advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
- Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements:The ideal candidate should have
- Media sales experience.
- Minimum one year’s experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
- Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
You must sign in to apply for this position.