Website Nexstar Media
The Digital Media Strategist reports to the News Director and collaborates with the News Tearn to prepare and present news stories on digital and broadcast.
- Works with News to develop and execute digital strategies and tactics that result in meeting and exceeding campaign goals, page views and clicks.
- Establish, maintain and grow meaningful relationships with internal teams and news teams
- Ability to articulate benefits of news, Search, Social and more.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced and deadline-oriented business
Requirements:Will Train the right individual Requirements & Skills:
- BA or BS in Journalism, English or Communications preferred
- Solid Knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Significant knowledge of the local digital marketing services product offering and effective use for clients
- Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who can work effectively both independently and collaborating in a team environment
- Effective communication and client presentation skills
- Ability to interact with high-level decision makers
- Ability to execute in an organization through collaboration and a consultative process
- Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet and exceed digital goals
- Meaningful contributor in news meetings on digital marketing topics (ex.best practice sharing, industry trends, news topics)
- Be an effective partner with the news team in generating digital revenue and traffic
You must sign in to apply for this position.