Website Nexstar Media
KXMB-TV in Bismarck, North Dakota is seeking an individual to install, operate, maintain, update and repair hardware and systems used for broadcasting and business operations. The successful candidate will have a basic knowledge of networking and be familiar with file system-based workflows.
Responsibilities:Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in maintaining all station broadcast equipment within the facility.
- Install and test new systems and technical infrastructure for the station.
- Minimize service interruptions at times of equipment and/or system failure by rapidly identifying and implementing solutions.
- Manage and assist users with e-mail and desktop support.
- Administer antivirus and similar support systems.
- Installs and maintains the IT network, switches, data backups, work stations and printers
- Manage user accounts through Active Directory. Position serves Engineering Department, provides quality support services and technical assistance for the News, Production, Creative Services and Sales Departments. Develop audio/video and IT solutions that meet the end users’ requirements. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Requirements:Requirements & Skills:
- Technical degree in in Information Systems, Digital Electronics, Broadcasting, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience is preferred but not required.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
- Experience in broadcast television or related field preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed.
Apply Online at https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar/job/ND-Bismarck/Engineer-I--Broadcast_REQ-21446 Job Req #REQ-21446
You must sign in to apply for this position.