Website Nexstar Media
The Production Assistant is responsible for various television production duties required to record scenes for live and recorded broadcasts.
Responsibilities:Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the director, producer and studio staff to coordinate the needs of the program or action in the studio.
- Operates camera equipment used for production and/or transmission.
- Build and decorate set and/or provide props used for production.
- Provide lighting production or assist in setting up remotes as needed for the program.
- Maintains and clean equipment and studio maintenance.
Requirements:Specialized Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Must be able to interact well with anchors, guests of the program and clients, and production staff.
- Detail orientated.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with processes and procedures of a television production department.
- Experience in television, film or post production preferred but not required.
You must sign in to apply for this position.