Website Nexstar Media
The Account Executive generates sales advertising revenue by calling on established agencies, cold-calling new prospects and convincing potential clients of the merits of television advertising.
Responsibilities:Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
- Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
- Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
- Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
- Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
- Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
- Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements:Requirements & Skills:
- Marketing degree, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Minimum one year experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
- Valid driver license with an acceptable driving record.
- Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
Apply Online at https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar Job Req #23809
You must sign in to apply for this position.