Website Midwest Communications
Tired of feeling unfulfilled at work? Are you looking for a comp
PRODUCTION DIRECTOR POSITION – WMBD/WSWT/WXCL/WIRL/WKZF/WPBG
Midwest Communications in Peoria, Central Illinois’ leading radio group, is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Production Director. If you can create theatre of the mind, have a keen understanding of marketing, and are skilled at audio production, we’d love to talk to you!
You’ll join our dominant group and work in a high-energy culture, alongside talented media personalities, and you’ll be a key part of a killer creative team. Plus, you’ll work for Duke Wright’s Midwest Communications, one of the most respected and committed companies in the industry.
Some of the key, desired duties, skills, traits and experience include:
· Creative talent and ability to produce high quality, professional audio.
· Exceptional skills in script creation. We’re looking for more than just “writing copy.” You should possess a true talent and understanding of crafting effective messages.
· Outstanding, demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
· Knowledge of, and ability to maximize the potential of, typical audio production equipment and software.
· Willingness and ability to adhere to and enforce deadlines.
· Strong skills in radio automation and traffic-continuity software.
· Understanding of the broadcast and digital sales environment.
· Aptitude and attitude to work in a fast and accurate manner under pressure.
· Socially informed and perceptive; up-to-date and in tune daily with the world and the marketing ecosystem.
· Basic computer and software skills and have capacity to learn new systems quickly.
· Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures as well as FCC guidelines, and help protect the licenses of our stations.
· Maintain a valid driver license and clean driving record, which are required for hiring.
· On-air experience is a big plus, as is competency in the digital and social media ecosystem and video production skills.
You must be self-motivated and have a true desire to win for the right reasons. If this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to pursue, please send resume, cover letter, and any on-air demos if you have them, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Midwest Communications, Inc. is privately owned and operated with 81 radio stations in eight states. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer by choice.
You must sign in to apply for this position.