Website Midwest Communications, Inc.
Knoxville’s leading radio stations are currently seeking applications for a motivated, outgoing individual to join our Promotions Team. The Part-Time Promotions Tech is responsible for aiding in promotional activities across our four local radio stations. This person’s main responsibilities would be to act as the on-site logistics and technical coordinator for our Remote Broadcasts at client locations. This includes setting up our Remote Broadcasts in a timely manner, making sure remotes run smoothly, and that the broadcast airs on time and without any problems.
This person must work well under pressure, be able to problem solve, and takes pride in always being on time. We are looking for someone who is proficient with technology, from cell phones to computers and audio equipment. In this position you must be versatile enough to work weekends and evenings and maintain a professional relationship with customers, listeners and clients of the stations.
This person would act as a face of the station, and be our brand ambassador when out in the public. The right individual should have a great attitude, get along with others, be totally reliable and be willing to learn and grow. Hours are flexible with a maximum of 25 hours per week. Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and proof of insurance are all required.
This is the perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door with an OUTSTANDING company and highly respected radio stations. If you have a positive attitude with a passion for radio and are looking for your first break into the biz, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or snail mail to Derric’s attention at Midwest Communications, Inc., P. O. Box 27100, Knoxville, TN 37927.
Midwest Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer by choice.
Responsibilities:Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the on-site technical coordinator for Remote Broadcasts
- Will be accountable for the preparation of and set-up/teardown for remote broadcasts.
- This includes setting up all equipment, including a booth, audio equipment, banners, etc).
- Capable of safely lifting 50+ pounds.
- Is comfortable with technology, and has proficiency with phones ,computers, and audio equipment
- Take constant & consistent care of all broadcast equipment, i.e., putting everything back in its case, packing neatly, etc.
- Take quality photographs at station events and remotes.
- Drive station vehicles to events.
- Maintaining a good driving record is a requirement of employment
- Provide customer service to clients and listeners.
- Represent the stations well when in the public eye.
- Assemble registration materials.
- Run errands relevant to promotions department.
- Keep prize inventory organized, accounted for & secure.
- Work in an office environment and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
Requirements:Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and proof of insurance are all required.
You must sign in to apply for this position.