Website Midwest Communications
Midwest Communications Inc. is seeking a Tier 1 Digital Support Specialist for all markets that will work directly with listeners, station staff, content creators, and digital team members in support of our digital system offerings.
Responsibilities:The Digital Support Specialist Duties; Responsibilities include:
- Communicate with our third-party vendors of our digital services.
- Maintain and implement best practices for our media library assets to ensure third-party image copyrights are not infringed upon.
- Send images to fellow company employees upon request from our media resources.
- Help in the creation of new location requests for our cancellations system, and instruct the requesting users how to post to it.
- Offer user support for smart speakers, digital audio streams, podcasts, apps, user management, forms, digital stream performance calculation, and text messaging service for various departments in the company.
- Retrieve and explain analytics of varying digital platforms to station managers.
- Research digital trends, regulations, need-to-know information.
- Supervisory responsibilities: this job has no direct supervisory responsibilities at this time but will coordinate with various roles within Midwest Communications.
- Will be required to assist other employees and may be asked to help train once proficient.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Media, Fine Arts, or Advertising preferred; or 2 years of experience in related field
- Desire to learn a wide range of Digital Broadcasting and Marketing products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present to individuals and groups, explain complex or technical information to non-technical people in simple terms and persuasively sell ideas
- Relationship/customer-first mindset
- Ability to lead and work with others respectfully and enthusiastically
- Organizational and time management skills
- Critical thinker with data-driven, analytical aptitude
- Familiar with fundamental principles of logic to help problem solve technical issues
- Experience with ticket-based support service
Contact:Digital Systems Support Manager, Brandon Wickwire
You must sign in to apply for this position.