Website Midwest Communications
Tired of feeling unfulfilled at work? Are you looking for a comp
AGENCY RESOURCE SPECIALIST – WIKY/WSTO/WABX/WLYD Radio
Midwest Communications has an immediate opening in Evansville, IN for an Agency Resource Specialist. If you’re a top performer who can deliver the following, we’re interested in talking to you:
· Strong negotiating skills.
· Creative problem solver.
· Establish and maintain productive working relationships with agency buyers and personnel.
· Accountability – must be goal/numbers oriented.
· Disciplined – thrives in a fast paced work environment.
· Manage and increase sales volume with existing and new agencies.
· Be proactive when working w/clients – added value/promotions/events/digital.
· Be aware of the market and trends.
We’re looking for an individual with:
A minimum of 2 years in the marketing/communications field.
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Self-starter able to work independently.
Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Effective sales, business development/hunting and marketing skills and
Strong time management and organizational skills.
Deadline to apply: July 8, 2022
We offer training, a competitive compensation package, a full benefits package and unlimited opportunity for the right candidate. A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required.
If you’re ready to start your future TODAY please send your resume, via email, to General Sales Manager Paul Brayfield at email@example.com; fax to Paul’s attention at 812-426-7928 or snail mail to Paul’s attention at Midwest Communications, Inc., 1162 Mt. Auburn Road, Evansville, IN 47720.
Midwest Communications is proud to be an equal opportunity employer by choice.
Contact:Director of Sales, Paul Brayfield
You must sign in to apply for this position.