Website KUSI 9 News
KUSI 9 News is seeking an outgoing, multi-tasking go-getter to support the National and Local Sales Teams, as well as supporting the Sales Managers.
Responsibilities:The support position interacts with local clients, major advertising agencies and communicates with the national rep firm. This position enters and revises advertising commercial contracts and proposes and resolves commercial makegoods. The position also communicates and schedules client news appearances, reviews and resolves billing discrepancies creates PowerPoint sales presentations and assembles media kits. Additionally, the position interacts with Account Executives, Media Buyers and Business Owners.
- Ability to work collaboratively and transparently across departments under deadline demands.
- Have the ability to embrace software tools that support the confluence of project and process work.
- Solid understanding of PowerPoint, Microsoft Suite, Outlook and Excel.
- WideOrbit Traffic/Sales, Media Monitors as well as MediaLine experience a plus.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, flexible, and able to multi-task.
- Candidate should be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision, fast and accurate typing, and solid experience with office machines such as copiers and computers.
You must sign in to apply for this position.