Website KUSI 9 News
KUSI 9 News in San Diego is looking for an Account Executive who possesses strong verbal and written communication skills and have proven success selling broadcast and multi-platform products.
Responsibilities:Qualified candidates must also demonstrate expertise in the use of research and presentation tools, CRM software, and traffic systems. It is essential to have experience in conducting in person meetings/presentations with decision makers and key influencers. It’s required for qualified candidates to have experience in prospecting and new business development. Preferred candidates will also have a proven track record of generating new business. There is an account list available with significant incentives for successful new business development. Prior success in broadcast sales is a definite, and if you are a dynamic sales presenter, you will separate yourself from the crowd.
- 3 years of successful TV sales experience. Additional media sales research experience in a media sales atmosphere or with an advertising agency preferred.
- Possess and can demonstrate strong analytical skills and aptitude.
- Exceptional use of computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel. Media sales research software and data experience (Nielsen, Scarborough, CMR, Wide Orbit).
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure, complete multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent independent judgment, and initiative skills required.
- Exceptional interpersonal/people skills including verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, detail and follow up skills.
You must sign in to apply for this position.