The Technical Media Producer will be responsible for directing live and prerecorded productions as well as processing commercial content that will air on our main KSLA station.
• Prepare/direct live and prerecorded content for KSLA.
• Work with other departments including KSLA’s newsroom to coordinate and produce top-rated television and digital programs.
• Monitor on-air signals for KSLA, ingest daily programming and commercials.
• Operate Ross Overdrive automation (including Panasonic robotic cameras, Ross Carbonite switchers and Calrec and Behringer audio consoles), Digital Broadcast commercial automation, VizRT graphics.
• Occasional operation of GrassValley Edius or similar news editing software.
• Occasional operation of studio teleprompter.
• Regular care and maintenance of studio equipment.
• Work closely with other departments to meet daily demands as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned
• Team player with professional attitude and strong communication skills.
• Ability to multitask under time-sensitive deadlines.
• Strong technical and computing skills.
• Previous newscast directing and master control experience is preferred.
• Experience with Ross Overdrive, VizRT, Digital Broadcast commercial Automation and/or Adobe Creative Cloud applications is a significant plus.
Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings and attach resume.