Website KSL Broadcast Group
Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light
Boncom Creative RETURNSHIP
This is a paid returnship providing up to 40 hours which will begin May 14, 2024, and extend through August 16, 2024. This is a part in office (Salt Lake City, Utah) and part remote position.
Boncom is an advertising and communications agency. We develop innovative and strategic campaigns both traditionally and in the digital realm. We are fortunate to work for great organizations that are cause-oriented and who strive to do good in the world. Our staff is comprised of exceptionally talented team members who bring these clients’ meaningful messages to life.
We are actively seeking an individual who is interested in rejoining or joining the workforce after a period away. This may include those who had prior work experience before taking a break or those who completed their college degree, took some time away, and are now eager to enter the workforce. In this position you will learn about, and be expected to contribute to, all creative aspects of advertising and marketing, from strategy to ideation to production.
Creative Internship Job Responsibilities:
- Ideation and execution of creative assignments
- Internal presentation
- Portfolio development
- 1-3 years experience or college degree in advertising, communications, marketing or similar field in progress
- Current portfolio of creative work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
A Few Cool Perks…
- Compensation will be based on experience, with a maximum hourly rate of $20.00
- Full-time experience (up to 40 hours per week) for 3 months
- Part in-office (Salt Lake City, Utah) and part remote position
- Great creative environment with fun culture and great people
- Fully stocked kitchen (in office)
When you apply be sure to include:
- Cover letter, explaining what you hope to get out of this internship
- Include a link to your portfolio on your resume
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
You must sign in to apply for this position.