Website KSL Broadcast Group
Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
Coordinate streaming operations and digital content distribution for KSLTV and KSL Sports on OTT Platforms and YouTube. The Digital Streaming Coordinator will also support production and distribution of cohesive digital content across KSL news and sports streaming platforms.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is a hybrid role that requires the employee to sometimes work at our Salt Lake City site. Specific hybrid schedules will be determined based on business needs and evaluated by managers and senior management.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment.
- Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
$22.00 to $30.00 per hour. Hourly rate to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal equity and alignment with market data.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match, fully vested from day one
- Paid leave for new parents under our Medical Maternity and Parental Leave policies
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation and sick leave in addition to paid company holidays
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Employer-funded retirement account, fully vested from day one
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Responsibilities:Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise KSL-TV App; work with content, engineering, operations and outside vendors to maintain and improve streaming operations with a focus on user experience
- Test vendor builds and updates within app
- Coordinate with Sales and Promotions on streaming requirements and possible revenue opportunities for YouTube and TV/Sports apps
- Maintain and update streaming schedules and EPG Schedules based on regular broadcasts, breaking news coverage, and special coverage content for application and KSLTV.com website
- Coordinate with sports streaming operations: Utah Warriors, UVU, and future partners Support KSL Sports in streaming Game Night Live, KSL Sports Live, and other sports-related content
- Work with News leadership to continuously update visibility and streaming access of new and evergreen content
- Provide advertising / marketing content for Ad Ops & Promotions to supplement existing ad insertion on the stream
- Assist TV Digital team through management of VOD, LOD and other digital video systems
- Research immersive and innovative technologies that would support streaming and other digital operation endeavors.
- Experience with cloud technology
- Experience working with software vendors
- CMS experience
- Project management experience
- Experience with Digital Media management
- Experience working in television or with television processes is a plus
- Editing experience is a plus