Website KRWG Public Media
KRWG Public Media at New Mexico State University is looking for an Underwriter Marketing Specialist to support our organization.
Deadline for applications will be December 08, 2023.
NMSU is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Responsibilities:Duties include but are not limited to:
- Identify and secure underwriting revenue.
- Meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Formulate sales strategies and develops diverse marketing plans for underwriters, including TV, FM, online, and print and other sponsorship opportunities.
- Build strong client relationships, identify gaps and growth potential, and explores untapped opportunities.
- Secure trade partnerships with business and community organizations, originate and track underwriting contracts, manage accounts and client relationships, write FCC-compliant copy, coordinate related production requests, collect payments, and reconcile monthly invoices and billing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.;
- Two (2) years of experience related to the standard duties as outlined. Equivalency: Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience as approved by Human Resource Services.