Website KOBI-TV NBC5
We are seeking a professional and friendly Administrative and Accounting Assistant to join our California Oregon Broadcasting, Inc. (COBi) team on a full-time basis. This person will be an Administrative Assistant to the President and owner of the company and an Accounting Assistant to the Director of Accounting.
To qualify for this position, you must:
• Have a high school diploma
• Work experience in an accounting office
• QuickBooks experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, answering multi-line phone systems, and other clerical duties, such as filing
• Have the ability to handle several assignments simultaneously, under deadline pressure, and without supervision
• Warmly greet and converse with callers
• Be personable, friendly, and professional
Job duties for this position include:
• Accounts payable
• Accounts receivable
• Daily frequent use of the computer
• Handling multi-line phone system
• Packaging mail and shipments
• Administrative duties such as maintaining contact lists and booking travel arrangements
This position is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Our full-time benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, prescription drug plan, 401K retirement plan, flex spending account, life insurance, short-term disability, paid sick leave, paid vacation, paid holidays, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
KOBI-TV NBC5 is licensed by the FCC; therefore, we must follow federal guidelines. Since marijuana is still illegal on a federal level, if offered a position, a candidate is required to pass a 10-panel drug screen, which does include marijuana. A 3-year driving record check and a 7-year criminal background check are also pre-employment requirements. We require all new hires to be COVID-19 vaccinated and up-to-date, which does include booster(s). A valid driver’s license is also required.