Website Hubbard Broadcasting
At 2060 Digital, our mission is to be a trusted extension of our client’s marketing teams, and we are looking to grow our client-facing, fast-paced business development team. As a Digital Account Manager, you will be responsible for acquiring new clients and working with existing clients on cross platform, full funnel, digital marketing solutions. All of our solutions are designed to connect our clients with their target audience…and then measure the results.
As a Premier Google Partner, we help mid-sized organizations achieve their businesses goals using various digital platforms and solutions. Including, but not limited to, Targeted Display, SEO, Social, You Tube, SEM, OTT/CTV, Email and Landing page creation. We lead with customer focus and develop tailored advertising strategies based on a performance driven approach.
- Meet budgets on a quarterly/yearly basis.
- Make a minimum of 5 face-to-face calls a week (with 7-8 being a goal).
- Establish, in coordination with sales management, specific activity goals and determine course of action required to successfully achieve potential and meet established objectives.
- Effective Communication internally and externally
- Understanding of digital marketing solutions
- Ability to effectively tell stories as part of sales presentations to clients and prospects.
- Able to use power point to make impactful presentations.
- Desire to help clients and prospects solve marketing challenges.
- Ability to set appointments with decision makers.
- Project management…being able to juggle many tasks at once.
- Attendance and participation in on-going sales training…in sales meetings and with outside consultants
- Communicate clearly, openly, and honestly…and always operating with integrity.
- Help to create a positive and fun work environment.
- Assure all sales transactions are properly approved by sales management prior to finalization with client.
- Continually prospect and develop new clients in accordance with set new business goals for sales team.
- Continually monitor Accounts Receivable and assist in collection process, if necessary, to ensure that all invoices are paid on time.
- Interface effectively with other departments to assure client satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital media, advertising, sales, and marketing, preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital trends and opportunities, including websites, SEO, PPC, Display Advertising, Google, YouTube, and Social Media.
- Valid driver's license and insurability.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, sometimes stressful, environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Ability to handle and keep confidential information.
- Willingness to participate in learning and growth opportunities within and outside the Company.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to manipulate computer keys and general office equipment (telephone, copier, calculator, etc.) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly and follow both oral and written direction.
- The Company may make reasonable accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
You must sign in to apply for this position.