Website Hubbard Broadcasting
Hubbard DC is seeking a candidate for our Customer Service Specialist position. The customer service specialist is the first bright, heartwarming person that guests, colleagues, clients and other visitors encounter when they enter the Hubbard DC office. The ideal candidate will bring a positive, can-do attitude and proactive spirit to invigorate and organize the day-to-day operations of the office working environment while also having the ability to multi-task and juggle responsibilities with urgency in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented workplace.
- Greet visitors and guests with enthusiasm. Announce arrival to appropriate person(s) in person if possible as well as by phone/email and offer refreshment while the guest waits.
- Answer and direct incoming calls.
- Manage guest calendar
- Help to coordinate, manage and schedule internal staff events including but not limited to ordering food, booking conference rooms, communicating schedule, etc
- Keep up-to-date with radio program information to respond appropriately to listener/reader calls and emails with a sense of urgency. (24 hour rule)
- Maintain a calm and professional demeanor.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information with professionalism.
- Order, maintain and organize all office supply inventory including concessions (kitchen/coffee stations), bathrooms, supply closets and printer rooms
- Maintain, straighten and organize common areas such as community kitchens, bathrooms, printer and supply rooms as well as handling service calls for broken/malfunctioning equipment, etc.
- Issue and coordinate inventory of parking passes.
- Act as initial point of contact and community liaison on station programming, station marketing campaigns and other programs.
- Receive, send and distribute packages and mail
- Help to facilitate internal/external initiatives for marketing, newsroom and HR.
- Execute tasks, answer emails and respond to calls/voicemails with a sense of urgency
- Ability to communicate and execute on deadlines.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer service skills.
- You must be a people person with a positive, proactive attitude.
- Must be able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to multi-task, stay organized and juggle multiple projects or tasks at once.
- Computer experience including proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Must have good keyboard skills with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must have cooperative attitude, sound judgment, flexibility, resourcefulness and the ability to ensure confidentiality of information.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Pleasant and professional in appearance and manner.
- Ability to work other times as needed.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
You must sign in to apply for this position.