Website Hubbard Broadcasting
With the objective of supporting REELZ programming and brand, the employee is responsible for support of OPLive.com, and part of the Reelz Social media team. Up to 20 hrs/week.
- Monitor the OPLive.com wall during premiere show and replays, and curate posts.
- Monitor twitter during show replays and respond to and retweet posts
- Report any concerns during On Patrol: Live replays to The Director of Social Media & Digital Content
Requirements:Education: High School Diploma, BA, BS in Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management, Technology, or equivalent experience. Experience: 1-2 years experience in social media management, social media marketing, web management, or a similar field. Skills:
- Strong writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with all major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok)
- Quick learner of computer programs & social media tools