Website Hubbard Broadcasting
The Executive Producer is responsible for collaborating with the news director and other news managers to lead, coach, and inspire a wide range of staff, with a focus on showcasing and creativity for our daily newscasts. This position is expected to raise the bar on storytelling, pushing for personal and memorable stories. This position will be responsible for story selection, cultivation, and crafting with reporters, anchors and producers.
- Work with producers to raise the quality of presentation for top stories and all news content to fulfill our brand promise.
- Coach and supervise to improve overall newscast quality/showcasing/production value.
- Develop short, intermediate and long-range market strategies and plans which enhance the product.
- Work with our digital team to win the digital news war.
- Five years of successful experience in key leadership role(s) within a television/radio newsroom.
- Experience leading a news team in designing and building daily newscasts and supervision of compelling news and tease copy writing.
- Deep understanding of content planning and editorial strategies; with the ability to execute these strategies.
- Outstanding writing, editing, and graphic skills required.
- Must be a dynamic strong leader with a clear vision and ability to communicate that vision to the staff.
- Ability to coach, inspire and motivate the next generation of television/digital journalists.
- Strong delegation and new judgement skills
- Highly functional under pressure and tight deadlines.
You must sign in to apply for this position.